Are you new? Post here!

(Marc Unger) #101

Hi my name is Marc Unger and I’ve been a comic, actor, writer, blah, blah and blah for a really long time. This past year my wife Maria and I created an shot an eight episode season of a comedy/drama called “Thespian”. I wrote, directed and play the lead role. It’s about an aging genX comic who after 25 years finds his career flatlined so…
Well, actually you can read about it here if you want. http://www.thespianseries.com It’s work we’re extremely proud of and looking forward to sharing it with the world. Really glad I found this site and looking forward to both learning new stuff and sharing whatever it is I know. Oh, I’m from New York. Have lived in Chicago, LA and performed in 42 states. Currently in Baltimore but travel back to NYC every chance I get. Oh and here’s the trailer if you want to take a look. You can see this and more on our website. https://vimeo.com/278148576

(Bri Castellini) #102

Welcome! Also, congrats on being the 100th post in this thread! :slight_smile:

(Marc Unger) #103

Thanks!

(Jules Pigott) #104

Just realized that, despite the fact that I’ve been lurking a while and am even a Stareable intern now, I haven’t posted here!

My name is Jules, and I’m a teenage (though soon to be no longer) web series creator from NYC. I make web series majorly under the name Quip Modest Productions, and through that link you can find my series Twelfth Grade (or Whatever) and The Emma Agenda, both adaptations of classic literature, Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night and Austen’s Emma respectively.

I also co-created the original fantasy web series The Uncanny Upshurs with my friend Ingrid Nixie Greep, which is currently almost at the end of its second season.

Upcoming, Quip Modest currently has two trailers out, one for Earnest 101 (an adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s The Importance of Being Earnest), premiering September 3rd, and the other for The Best Wishes (which is based on an old British play no one seems to have heard of called The Way of the World), premiering October 2nd.

Glad to be here!

(Herman Wang) #105

Hey, my series The Spell Tutor has had some social media interaction with The Upshurs :slight_smile:

Hello!