AT&T accepting entries for AT&T Film Awards
If you’re an aspiring filmmaker, we have the competition for you.
Until Nov. 26, up-and-coming creators can submit their undiscovered short films to the AT&T Film Awards.
The AT&T Film Awards, formerly the Entertainment Project, is a competition that encourages emerging talent from across the country to bring their passion projects to life. The contest is open to middle and high school students, college students, recent college graduates and mobile filmmakers.
There are four award categories available:
- Best Short Film – College Students
- Best Spanish Language Short Film – College Student
- Best Short Film – Youth 13-18
- Best Film – Mobile Tech (short films shot on smartphone, tablet, drones or GoPro)
Participants will compete for a share of more than $50,000 in prizes, including:
• $10,000 each to the winners of the College Students and Mobile Filmmakers categories
• Up to $15,000 in film experience packages to finalists of the Youth category
• A summer studying at the USC School of Cinematic Arts in Los Angeles to the winner of the Student Spanish-Language Film category
Judges will review the entries, and we’ll announce the winners in December.
The awards are one of several film competitions AT&T hosts throughout the year to support creators. Other competitions include AT&T Presents: Untold Stories and Create-a-thon contests across the country.
Watch winning films from the Entertainment Project at 2017 AT&T SHAPE, a tech and entertainment expo.
Learn more and enter the AT&T Films Awards at https://attfilmawards.submittable.com.