Critique/ask questions about our new CAST AND CREW feature!

(Stareable) #1

You Can Now Add Your Cast & Crew Members to Stareable!

We should always give credit where credit is due, and this new feature allows you to do exactly that. You can now invite multiple cast and crew members to your show on Stareable. Once they accept, their name, role and headshot will be displayed on your show’s profile page.

To get started, head over to your Dashboard (make sure you’re logged in!) and click Edit Show . You’ll be able to access Cast & Crew from the sidebar, and hopefully it’s all intuitive from there! If you get stuck, we’re happy to help.

Go to Dashboard

What do you think of this new feature? What’s awesome? What’s missing? What’s confusing? Let us know below!

(Bri Castellini) #2

@CommunityMVPs @JustinHarris @mdec24 @gmcalpin @cagesafe @RobbieRuviews @alwaysafilmgeek @barbaramcthomas @Sandwich_Fam @OddLantern @Aquariarts @ShayFuller1 @WickedEnigmatv @cagesafe @Maddy_Foley @RDRICCI @MrDee @ZackMorrison18 @Meg @JonSosis @ThrowBigWords @Mohau @Jacquiwifruit @Kathie_Kelly @tymofie @Peppered @Dave_Lepage @thegreatbenbino @raggedybun @ShayFuller1 @Marina_Tait @SnobbyRobot @EricaHargreave @amyqp @CreativeCollene @sweetdude64 @thecarterlegac @micheletabelle @Andrewdwilliams1989 @JanjayNotJudy @shadowhawk680 @Blanedrew @upsidebrown

(Meg Carroway) #3

This is so awesome! One bug I found is that when I click on someone’s photo nothing happens… maybe not a bug but I feel like something should happen when I click on their photo. Like bring me to a search page of their shows or a profile, like on IMDb.

(Bri Castellini) #4

Hey Meg! Not a bug- currently cast/crew photos are just displayed, but profiles/more extensive databasing is in the future!

(Erik Urtz) #5

Good job guys, this is a nice feature

(Bri Castellini) #6

Anything confusing about the process? Something you’d want to see next as a result?

(Herman Wang) #7

I went in to have a look, but the link to my Dashboard is missing

(Bri Castellini) #8

You mean on your Stareable account?

(Herman Wang) #9

Yeah. I’m definitely logged in but don’t see the Dashboard link like in your pic

(Herman Wang) #10

You know what, never mind. Logged in with the wrong id (duh)

(Collene Webb) #11

This seems a great idea, although my current web series is totally one-woman so there’s no cast and crew to add! :laughing:

(Bri Castellini) #12

You can add YOU!

(Kyla) #13

as someone who currently doesn’t have a show up & can’t look at the new feature personally – can you add someone without a stareable account? or do they have to make one to be listed?

(Bri Castellini) #14

They have to make a Stareable account to verify their new credit. Eventually they’ll also have control over a profile of their own that’ll list all Stareable shows they’re associated with and probably some standard profile info like a bio, social media links, headshots, etc.