Every Friday we will host and moderate a community critique of a show, volunteered by its creator! You can not post in this category without reserving a slot. Some guidelines:
- Your critiques MUST be constructive.
- No hate, no personal attacks, no insults
- Try to offer practical suggestions or solutions for production quality critiques
- Your first post should include:
*A link (or embedded video) to your series
*A short intro to the series
*A short intro to you (what roles you held on the production)
*Any specific questions or concerns you have up front that you’d like people to focus on
- Remember that the best way to engage with a critique is to listen, even if you don’t agree or if you have a defense.
- Do not take criticism personally, and do not get angry or upset with people giving constructive advice, even if you don’t agree with them.
- Ask questions! ESPECIALLY if there’s a critique you don’t understand or agree with. This is your chance to clarify and understand why your audience feels a certain way!
- You must critique at least one other show prior to yours being eligible
- Consider both roles! You learn a lot getting and giving feedback, and it’ll help you do both jobs better.
- Interested in getting feedback? Email Bri@stareable.com with the name of your show and we’ll put you on the schedule! Please do not post before emailing