I'm back!

(Bri Castellini) #1

Hey folks- I took last week off to “recharge after Stareable Fest” and by that I mean “do pre-production for my new web series season/film the first half” but I’m back now and ready to get back in the swing of things! What’s been going on? How’s everyone doing? What’s the scuttlebutt? Let’s chat!

(Meg Carroway) #2

Welcome back! I love the lights in your photo- are those like repurposed Christmas lights you strung up?

(Bri Castellini) #3

Thanks! They’re actually technically “Firefly lights” because the little bulbs are more embedded in the wiring, so it’s a lot simpler of a look and you can make designs in your wall much easier.

(Ollie R) #4

Is your podcast just on itunes? I have an android…

(Bri Castellini) #5

Hey Ollie! You can listen to Forget The Box most places- either via the android app Podcast Addict or via Google Play or Stitcher! You can find links in all the community posts I do when new episodes go up:

(Ollie R) #6

dope thanks

(Herman Wang) #7

Is Stareable going to be at NJ WebFest?

(Bri Castellini) #8

I don’t believe so! I will poke around and see if there’s an opportunity to collab though :slight_smile:

(Herman Wang) #9

If not, I might be planning a side NYC visit anyway, so we can try to meet up :slight_smile:

(Bri Castellini) #10

Awesome! By then I should be home free from any/all productions for the first time basically all 2018 so just lemme know :slight_smile: