Questions for me/Stareable about Stareable Fest or anything else we're working on?

(Bri Castellini) #1

No official AMA tomorrow, but if anyone has questions about what’s going on at Stareable HQ right now or questions about Stareable Fest, I’ll promote this thread today and tomorrow and make sure your Qs get answered!

(William E. Spear) #2

What projects are you working on?

(Bri Castellini) #3

At Stareable? We’re working on building cast and crew functionality on our Stareable.com show pages and totally redesigning the backend experience, which is super exciting. Soon, like by-the-end-of-this-month soon, you should be able to list your full cast/crew list so folks can follow talented people from show to show (and more stuff I can’t say yet!). We’re also doing final preparations for Stareable Fest (next week! holy crap! Tickets still available!) and continuing to release new podcast episodes every Tuesday :slight_smile:

(Bri Castellini) #4

For me, I’m in the last day and a half of my show’s crowdfunding campaign! We offer a bunch of weird perks at all price levels, plus we’re doing a final hours pledge drive live stream tomorrow to celebrate the campaign right. Then in 21 days (that’s less than 2 weeks after Stareable Fest) we actually officially go into production! Aaaah!

Edit: doing a live stream pledge drive starting in 15 minutes!

(Meg Carroway) #5

I can’t make it to the fest but is there any way to see anything happening? Even afterwards?

(Bri Castellini) #6

Yes! Two ways, in fact :slight_smile:

1. We’re live-streaming the whole fest! Make sure you’ve RSVP’d for this FB event to catch the stream or the VOD afterwards
  2. At some point in the future, we plan on releasing the audio of at least 1 or 2 panels as podcast episodes! So be sure to subscribe to Forget The Box.

(Meg Carroway) #7

Awesome- thank you!!