Roll call: who's coming to Stareable Fest?!

(Bri Castellini) #1

Stareable Fest is THIS WEEKEND! OMG!

Anyone from the community planning on attending? I hope so!

Comment below if you are :slight_smile:

If you can’t make it, remember that you can also Make sure you’ve RSVP for this FB event to catch the live stream or the VOD afterwards!

(Ty Hunt) #2

I won’t be able to come, but I definitely want to see the live stream or VOD afterwards!

(Jonathan Kaplan) #3

Marianne and I will be at it! I will be at the networking thing friday but she is coming in Saturday and we are going to as much as possible.

(Herman Wang) #4

Sadly I won’t be able to come, but will try to catch the live stream - I have the weekend free now that I don’t have to hold it for rain dates anymore :slight_smile:

(Shawn Fournier) #5

What and where is Shareable Fest?

(Pablo Andreu) #6

Going hard in the paint at Stareable Fest.

(Pablo Andreu) #7

See you there, Jonathan.

(Bri Castellini) #8

cracks knuckles

Stareable Fest is a three day celebration of excellence in independent television, July 20–22, 2018 in Tribeca NYC!

Stareable Fest is half industry marketplace, creating face-to-face connections between independent filmmakers and decision makers at major platforms, and half creator convention, with workshops and panels about how to be a more effective filmmaker. This isn’t the same old festival, focused on screenings and awards (though we have those). Come mingle with HBO, Comedy Central, Vice, Bustle, First Look and Emmy-winning web series creators. Full event and screening schedule here.

And buy tickets here for the full weekend! Use code SF2018TenOff to get a last minute ticket discount!

(Jonathan Kaplan) #9

salute

(Chris Hadley) #10

Unfortunately I’ll be unable to attend but I wish you guys all the best with the first annual Stareable Fest! Will definitely RSVP for the streams! Thanks guys!

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #11

I just printed out my ticket!

(Jonathan Kaplan) #12

cant wait to meet!

(William E. Spear) #13

Sending regrets.

(James Boo) #14

I’ll be there! And I’m moderating a panel of POC creators + producers on Sunday at 9am, so show up early and heckle me, why don’t you? Looking at you, @Pablo.

In all seriousness, I’m collecting input from the Stareable community’s POC creators on this community thread, so please check it out and share your thoughts to make this panel an inclusive one.

(Kevin Longa) #15

Wish I could come!

(Anthony López) #16

I’ll be there! Looking forward to it :slightly_smiling_face:

(Mary Mc Gloin) #17

I will be going. I have some other obligations over the weekend, but I plan to attend as much as possible!
Cheers
Mary

(Carlo Delmar) #18

I printed out my ticket. I look forward to seeing some of you again at the Fest.