Shameless Self Promo Thread: August 10, 2018

(Stareable) #1

Welcome to our weekly Shameless Self Promo Thread!

In the comments, you are all free to share “Friday Asks,” or specific, actionable things we can all do to help you out.

Format your ask using this template:

*all other comments not using this template will be deleted

• Ask: [What you want people to help you with]
  • Show name:
  • Link: {episode/trailer/crowdfunding link}
  • Comment Prompt: [If you’re asking people to comment, enter a prompt to make it easier]
  • Preferred Hashtag: {if applicable}
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options (include your show’s social media links, and make sure to keep character limits in mind):
  • Extras/further info: {if applicable}

Asks can include:

• subscribing to your YouTube/Vimeo channel
  • following you on social media
  • liking/commenting on a video
  • reviewing your show on Stareable
  • posting on social media about your show or crowdfunding campaign, etc.

The community as a whole will use its discretion to decide which things are appropriate.

You are not obligated to perform every “ask,” but if you’re going to ask something of us, it’s courteous to at least do one or two things for other people. This is a community, after all.

(Pat Cavanaugh) #2
  • Ask: Would love more subscribers on YouTube and Vimeo (/channels/deardarklordseason1)!
  • Show name: Dear Dark Lord
  • Link: deardarklord.com/season-one/
  • Comment Prompt: This show is beautiful and disturbing. I lost five pounds and I am in a cult now.
  • Preferred Hashtag: #DearDarkLord
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options: Tweet Peace and Blood, May the Dark Lord Bring You Joy @darklordseries
  • Extras/further info: Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (@deardarklord on both). I’ll follow back anyone who follows me on here, and I’ll also subscribe to yer show. Much love!

(Bri Castellini) #3
  • Ask: Subscribe & listen to Forget The Box, Stareable’s ULTIMATE web series podcast!
  • Show name: Forget The Box (podcast)
  • Link: podcast.stareable.com (iTunes)- also available on Google Play, Podcast Addict, and Stitcher!
  • Preferred Hashtag: #ForgetTheBox
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options: If you’re a filmmaker, you NEED to listen to @stareable’s new podcast #ForgetTheBox! They interview experts every week about how to make, market, and monetize your web series! Head to podcast.stareable.com or wherever you listen to podcasts!
  • Extras/further info: If our weekly downloads/listens don’t go up soon, we might not be able to continue the show for much longer, and the way we grow is word of mouth from amazing folks like you! Please help us make more episodes- I love making this show and answering questions from this very forum with experts! Previous episodes can be found here: http://community.stareable.com/c/podcast

(Bri Castellini) #4

Subbed from three of my YT accounts! Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

(Pat Cavanaugh) #5

Thanks so much!! I’ll be sure to subscribe back. Appreciate the warm welcome!

(Wicked Enigma) #6

Ask : Would love more subscribers on our WICKED ENIGMA YouTube Channel WICKED ENIGMA TV CHANNEL

Show name: WICKED ENIGMA
Link: WICKED ENIGMA OFFICIAL WEBSITE

This LGBTQ suspense thriller has the drama of Pretty Little Liars with the horror elements of Scream. Our sassy and troubled heroes are far from heroic as they try to keep murder a secret. Max must survive betrayal, love, loss and grief while being a pawn of an even more WICKED game. But when everyone has a motive, who do you suspect?

Follow us on INSTAGRAM www.Instagram.com/WickedEnigmaTv

THANK YOU!!

(Gabriel) #7

Ask: would love more subscribers, views, comments and feedback regarding our independent web series, The Cohort.

Show name: The Cohort

Link: YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwA9-JduxwN89VZfED6Fd0w

Extras/further info: link to TV interview with co-creator and actor regarding the web series (French): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ykzxJcGPjc

Thank you so much! Any support is much appreciated :smiley: