Shameless Self Promo Thread: June 29th, 2018

(Stareable) #1

Welcome to our weekly Shameless Self Promo Thread!

In the comments, you are all free to share “Friday Asks,” or specific, actionable things we can all do to help you out.

Format your ask using this template:

*all other comments not using this template will be deleted

• Ask: [What you want people to help you with]
  • Show name:
  • Link: {episode/trailer/crowdfunding link}
  • Comment Prompt: [If you’re asking people to comment, enter a prompt to make it easier]
  • Preferred Hashtag: {if applicable}
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options (include your show’s social media links, and make sure to keep character limits in mind):
  • Extras/further info: {if applicable}

Asks can include:

• subscribing to your YouTube/Vimeo channel
  • following you on social media
  • liking/commenting on a video
  • reviewing your show on Stareable
  • posting on social media about your show or crowdfunding campaign, etc.

The community as a whole will use its discretion to decide which things are appropriate.

You are not obligated to perform every “ask,” but if you’re going to ask something of us, it’s courteous to at least do one or two things for other people. This is a community, after all.

(Bri Castellini) #2
  • Ask: “Follow” my Seed&Spark campaign (for FREE!)!
  • Show name: Sam and Pat Are Depressed (season 2!)
  • Link: seedandspark.com/fund/samandpat/#wishlist
  • Extras/further info: If you’re feeling even more generous, TODAY ONLY, you can be entered to win a season 2 script in its entirety, in your inbox before midnight tonight!

How To Win:

OPTION 1: Pledge any amount of money (ANY AMOUNT) towards one of our lunch wish list items before the end of the day. We’ll then enter you into a raffle to win a Season 2 script that will appear in your inbox before midnight PST.

OPTION 2: Purchase the entire lunch wish list item ($60) and we’ll send you the script right away.

The lunch items look like this:

(Mary Julia DeCarlo) #3

Ask: Bit of an odd one, but if you’re in NYC I’d like to invite you to a screening of our 4th episode!
We’re throwing a screening and party at Threes Brewing (333 Douglass St) in Brooklyn at 7PM on Monday July 2nd. $5 donation at the door
Show name: Everyone Else Has
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK00b72E2zI
Extras: For more info, email us at everyoneelsehas@gmail.com

I hope to meet you there if you’re able to come out!
image3

(Bri Castellini) #4

Do you have a FB event or something else we can RSVP to?

(Mary Julia DeCarlo) #5

I do! Thank you for asking! Here’s a link to the Facebook event!