TODAY: AMA with writer Margaret Dunlap (Pemberley Digital, TV, novels, and more!)

(Stareable) #1

Press for/more info about Margaret

Margaret was a writer on the following Pemberley series: The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (as well as spinoffs Better Living with Collins and Collins and Maria of the Lu), Emma Approved, and Welcome to Sanditon.

From her Pemberley Digital bio:
Margaret Dunlap writes for both the small and smaller screens. She spent most of 2012 writing more than thirty episodes of the Streamy and IAWTV award-winning transmedia series The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, where she also served as a co-executive producer. Proving that the reward for a job well done is another job, she is now an Executive Producer and co-showrunner on Pemberley Digital’s follow-up project: Welcome to Sanditon. Her television credits include episodes of Eureka (SyFy) and ABC Family’s cult-hit The Middleman. She tweets as @spyscribe.

If you can’t make it to the AMA tomorrow, leave comments below with questions for her! Topics may include:

• How do you get to write for web series?
  • How do you get to write for TV?
  • How do you make a living as a writer?
  • Writing supplemental web series content/ companion series
  • Writing in a writer’s room
  • and more! It’s ask me ANYTHING, after all :slight_smile:

(Ollie R) #2

Did you stop writing for web series or have you just not had one you felt strongly about in a while?

How is a web series and a TV writer’s room different?

I'm Margaret Dunlap, AMA!
I'm Margaret Dunlap, AMA!