(Bri Castellini) #22

goddammit

(Bri Castellini) #23

FIXED

(Kyla) #24

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(Rodrigo Diaz Ricci) #25

Goal not achieved.
Better ideas came up during the development and I’d rather take time to do it right.

(Bri Castellini) #26

Sometimes that happens! But progress was made, and that’s what counts :slight_smile:

(Rodrigo Diaz Ricci) #27

Yeah! :smiley:

(Kyla) #28

so april screwed me over & I should have… not planned so much… now I know for next time

• film 7 school scenes (10 booked) :white_check_mark: 7 on the dot lol
  • film 9 non-school scenes (12 booked) :x: only 6 done
  • schedule shoots for may :white_check_mark:
  • become active on our tumblr :x: lol
  • be consistently active on twitter and ig :white_check_mark:
  • outline / sxs new pilot idea :white_check_mark:
  • write new pilot idea? :white_check_mark:
  • continue to post stareable columns :white_check_mark:
  • talk with people who have shown interest in editing :white_check_mark:
  • release new teaser trailer? :x: LOL
  • reach out to film/journalism contacts for press :x:

(Bri Castellini) #29

Dang with as much as you set out to do, that’s still hella impressive!!

(Herman Wang) #30
  • First shoot of Season 4 next weekend with extras from the Harry Potter Society of London Ontario - should be fun! :white_check_mark:
  • Finalize summer shooting schedule (once I hear from a few festivals, etc) :eight_spoked_asterisk:
  • Get a representative out to Vancouver and Miami Web Fests :white_check_mark:

Shooting schedule has progressed, but is still incomplete due to factors out of my control (ie, a few festivals moving their notifications and/or dates). Also, we won Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy at Miami Web Fest so yay!

(Bri Castellini) #31

Congrats!

(Joseph Steven Heath) #32
  • The Watch-A-Thon of Rassilon: Upload The Ark in Space. :white_check_mark:
  • WoR: GIF, Edit, and Upload The Sontaran Experiment. :white_check_mark:
  • WoR: Record and GIF Genesis of the Daleks. :white_check_mark:
  • Edit at least two scenes of My Two Clones. :negative_squared_cross_mark: (I’m actually thinking of re-filming it. It’s not looking like what I want it to look like.)
  • Watch a couple web series and write about them for this very website. :negative_squared_cross_mark: OOPS. I’ve just been so swamped that I haven’t had a chance to watch any web series. :frowning:

BUT I did write a screenplay that I’m going to try and shop around!

(Bri Castellini) #33

NICE! And hey yeah watching/reviewing web series, that sounds familiar…

(Ray Robinson) #34

All goals met. Now just on hold for the Kentucky Derby and Mother’s Day to pass so we can finally begin filming.

(Bri Castellini) #35

Congrats!! Share your success on social media with that image above and be sure to tag @stareable!

(Wicked Enigma) #36

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(William E. Spear) #37

Shot lots of footage in county. More to do but the early steps are positive. May is more of the same but with other production elements.

(William E. Spear) #38

Done!

(Kallum Weyman) #39

Ahhh darn again only got about halfway through my goals, but again I got more stuff done in new areas I wish sometimes the world would just follow my plans rather than going off and doing their own things.

Goal 1: Continue developing the legitimate front operation to recruit and convert tv students to my command.(Sarcasm) Continue to make and release a new episode of the subspace podcast. A new show that came in to being last month. My DOP for the other project is spearheading it with me so building that relationship is vital. :white_check_mark:

Goal 2: Record a read through of the script for the pilot for the writer so he can hear how it sounds from actors. Hopefully, we can keep some of the actors around. But not sure the boss will like it. :white_check_mark:

Goal 3: Search for some more production crew, a foley artist and a sound engineer are the current focus. But we are on the lookout for creative directors, video editors and an animator.
( We tried but no one got back to our emails however we have got artists on board and we have found ways of doing some of those things we needed for the pilot by ourselves so I am calling this a win.) :white_check_mark:

Goal 4: Write a draft of either my own series I and my DOP can work on separately of a guest script for the series I am developing. :x:

Goal 4 was ambitions I completely forgot about the society I run and my university work. So this was never really going to happen with everything in my life happening but I have made a lot of progress with the web series to the point where casting needs to be done ASAP which will start like Friday hopefully so might have to scout around for advice on casting. We have also been having a lot of trouble with a big star we hoped to get on the project but I haven’t had time to make a post about it cause every time I have a solution my boss does something to mess it up. Not that he means too. Next month looks like it will be less busy with life but more focused on making the show a reality.

(Melissa Malone) #40
  • Get the upcoming season promo scene/crowdfunding video completed and ready to air by first week of May. :white_check_mark: BARELY but by God I did it.
  • Complete copy for crowdfunding campaign.:white_check_mark:
  • Submit crowdfunding campaign to Seed & Spark for review. :x: Making it happen but it won’t be until tomorrow… technically May.
  • Continue sending proposals out to potential sponsors. :white_check_mark: Sending? Yes. Successfully raising the funds? Not quite yet… lol
  • Finalize last few casting roles for new season. :white_check_mark:
  • Secure locations for production in summer. :x: Partially
  • Try NOT to be a complete introvert at Vancouver Web Fest… :wink: :white_check_mark:
  • Try NOT to eat ALL the Kinder Eggs that exist while AT Vancouver Web Fest… lol (This is the biggest challenge on my list) :x::x: Had at least 1 a day. I couldn’t be stopped!