What are your creative goals for March?

(Chris Hadley) #21

I’m also waiting for a rewrite on another episode of the show from my friend, so the season finale will probably be episode 7. I’m still looking for additional writers, too.

(Kimberly Hoyos) #22
  • another meetup with my writing partner to discuss our brewing project
  • network lots at Girl Power Film + Media Summit where I’ll be moderating a panel!! (come by, ticket includes a gift bag valued at over $400, screenings, panels, workshops, and more. all celebrating women in film for women’s history month!)
  • get new headshots taken
  • interview another creator for my website, The Light Leaks

(Hillary Nussbaum) #23
  • Revise the pilot script I’m working on
  • Submit pilot script to festivals and competitions, send to industry contacts
  • Pre-pro for the short I’m directing next month: casting, locations, production schedule, shot lists

(Arthur Vincie) #24
  1. Finish at least another 10,000 words of my novel.
  2. Write down some kind of outline of my next idea (came to me in a dream).
  3. Network prior to/in preparation for HollyWeb.

Also, I put my foot in my mouth on Twitter today. So, making up for that somehow.

(Melissa Malone) #25
  • Write cover letter for the budget proposal.
  • Secure some funding for the upcoming season/put together a few fundraisers- so next season can actually happen!
  • Take the notes from the table read and finalize the shooting script
  • Secure our main location
  • Get 1K likes on our FB page (we are getting so close I feel this MIGHT happen this month).
  • Get everything in order for VWF in April.
  • Stay positive!

(Bri Castellini) #26

How’s everyone doing?? I wrote these goals back in January when I scheduled a bunch of goal posts at the same time and boy did I not expect to spend most of February moving so I may need to rethink mine hahaha

(Joseph Steven Heath) #27
  • The Watch-A-Thon of Rassilon: Upload The Third Doctor Special. :white_check_mark:
  • WoR: Edit and Upload Robot. :white_check_mark:
  • WoR: Watch The Ark in Space. :white_check_mark:
  • Edit at least two scenes of My Two Clones. :white_check_mark:
  • Road Trippy: Write a chapter. :white_check_mark: (Actually finished the first draft and done a bunch of rewrites!)
  • Watch a couple web series and write about them for this very website. (I haven’t watched any yet. Oops. But I will!)

(Bri Castellini) #28

D-ANG SON

(Kyla) #29
  • finish rewrites of 7.2, 7.4, 7.6, 8.1, 8.2, 10.3, 10.4 :white_check_mark:
  • film at least 4 school scenes (6 booked) :x: 2 done (because march break)
  • film at least 3 non-school scenes (5 booked) :x: 2 done!
  • figure out layout/design for one of our locations :white_check_mark:
  • write at least half of act one of new screenplay :white_check_mark:
  • assign someone to our tumblr :white_check_mark:
  • edit/touch up episode 10 :white_check_mark:
  • have episode 10 table read :x:
  • FINALLY FINISH BRAINS :white_check_mark: @Bri_Castellini I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A THIRD SEASON

(Bri Castellini) #30

CONGRATS SO FAR!

(i don’t know how I missed in your initial post that you were watching Brains!! um I may have some S3-6 scripts if you’re interested…)

(Kyla) #31

oh my god PLEASE I will sell my soul to you for those scripts

(Bri Castellini) #32

*wiggles eyebrows * check yo email

(Ray Robinson) #33

Here in Louisville, it’s almost pointless to do anything before the Kentucky Derby at the beginning of May, so right now is simple foundation building. I’ve given myself two main goals for “Deliver Me!”:

1. Finish casting the main roles. We had our auditions last weekend, and I have about two good options for every role. Now I just need to buckle in and decide who gets what.
  2. Finish the marketing agreement with the delivery driver’s app. We will be helping each other promote our products to our respective audiences - they will share the show with their subscribers, and we will actively use their app in a couple of episodes, as well as shoot a simple promotional commercial for them to tack onto the end of an episode, making them the sponsor. I just need to spend some time with them to outline the commercial content.

(Bri Castellini) #34

Good luck! And welcome!

(William E. Spear) #35

In March, I am narrowing down camera choices for pre-production on HOURS.

(Melissa Malone) #36
  • Write cover letter for the budget proposal.:white_check_mark:
  • Secure some funding for the upcoming season/put together a few fundraisers- so next season can actually happen!
  • Take the notes from the table read and finalize the shooting script
  • Secure our main location- SO CLOSE
  • Get 1K likes on our FB page (we are getting so close I feel this MIGHT happen this month). :white_check_mark:
  • Get everything in order for VWF in April. :white_check_mark:
  • Stay positive! - :white_check_mark: This is an ongoing struggle but it’s happening! lol

(Bri Castellini) #37

:tada::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

(Kallum Weyman) #38

Just obtained a DOP which is great. So I am making good work

(Bri Castellini) #39

Congrats!!

(Michael Competielle) #40

Goals:
1: complete 3d audio tests for short film currently in Post
2: prep for new sound fx library
3: record ambiance for web series Chronicles of a Profiler currently in production
4: complete article on film sound.
5: Prep for production on Herrings Season 2