1st NJ IRL!

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #1

Hey everyone! I’m happy to announce that I’ll be helping organize Stareable’s 1st NJ IRL meetup! We are in the early stages of development but would like as many local people in this community to join! @OSTSG and anyone else interested?

(Michael Hadley) #2

Yes, interested. BTW, my web series is here: http://bit.ly/2hahpCO

(Melissa Malone) #3

Nice! Where are you in NJ? We are right at the Lincoln Tunnel but have the hardest time making it into the city for meetups thanks to day jobs- ugh.

Anyway if it’s in our general area and we can get there in time, we’re in!

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #4

Cool thanks!

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #5

Hi OSTSG! I’m in central Jersey. Jamesburg to be specific. I was going to either go for New Brunswick or Princeton area depending on where people are coming from. I’m thinking ahead though and maybe switching the location around and doing a Morristown one for the future. So far we have a Thursday in November. Let me know if that might work.

Yup I’m in that day job life too! :-1:t2:

(Melissa Malone) #6

First of all- I love Princeton! lol Unfortunately, that’ll probably be too far for us to travel and make it happen but we will 100% be with you in spirit! :wink:

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #7

Where in Jersey are you located?

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #8

Yeah I understand. NJ is too big a state to cater to everyone’s area. If we had one in Morristown would that be more doable for you? I’ll definitely keep it in mind for next time!

(Melissa Malone) #9

Yeah we 100% get that! NYC meetups are actually super close for us and we can’t even manage to get to those- ha. I work until 7/8 weekdays which makes the whole thing hard to make happen. :frowning:

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #10

Here are more details to our first NJ IRL!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1714277265289614/?acontext={"action_history"%3A[{"mechanism"%3A"bookmarks"%2C"surface"%3A"bookmarks_menu"%2C"extra_data"%3A"[]"}%2C{"surface"%3A"dashboard"%2C"mechanism"%3A"calendar_tab_event"%2C"extra_data"%3A"[]"}]%2C%22ref%22%3A46%2C%22source%22%3A2%7D

(Michael Competielle) #11

I’ll be there.

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #12

Woo hoo! Welcome to Stareable Mike!