Ama with Emmy Harrington

(Marc L) #41

Thank you very much. Have a great day and best of luck with your feature film’s festival run.

(Meg Carroway) #42

You mean like a one-sheet pitch, or something more concrete?

(Emmy Harrington) #43

I consistently posted, anytime I went to a film related a event, when I saw articles about women in film I highlighted them on my feeds, and I brought on a producer who makes sure we post CONSISTENTLY.

(Anna Bateman) #44

Have you noticed anything that tends to work best? Photo posts, announcement posts, women in film article links, etc? What gets you the most ROI?

(Emmy Harrington) #45

Just this is who we are, this is what we’re doing. This is who our insurance is through ( so they know liability is covered) and contact information for a producer so they know they can contact you and follow up later if need be.

(Emmy Harrington) #46

I haven’t at all. Maybe just lucky.

(Emmy Harrington) #47

Its the same except you need more time to shoot. Which means more money. Time = money on the page and on set.

(Bri Castellini) #48

And that’s the end of our hour, folks! HUGE big thanks to @emmyharrington for being here today! Emmy, feel free to plug whatever you like so we can find you and your work online!

(Rodrigo Diaz Ricci) #49

Thanks for answering!

(Meg Carroway) #50

Thank you!!

(Emmy Harrington) #51

I think my above response covered this but as always work with the people you love working with. That is important too!

(Anna Bateman) #52

Thanks, Emmy!

(Jaime Lancaster) #53

Thank you!

(Emmy Harrington) #54

Feel free to check out emmyharrington.com for my broad work/contact and twolittlebitchesfilm.com to see how we brand our film and what the project is like!