Any advice on how to setup a premiere?

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #1

Hello Everyone!

I’m currently in the early stages of organizing a premiere for the remaining episodes of my series. EXCITING! If you have any advice or tips on the following I appreciate it! Thanks!

• Marketing event
  • Online ticket sales
  • Step-and-repeat - where to buy/rent etc.
2 Likes
(Bri Castellini) #2

You’re talking specifically a physical premiere event?

In terms of a step and repeat backdrop, if you want it to be branded you’ll need to buy it. However, because those photos are pretty close to the subjects, it doesn’t need to be huge (and may not even need to be that tall!)- I’d find a cheap big poster to hang, then make sure you’ve got a lighting set up and boom- step and repeat! It only needs to look good in-camera, so fake it a lil!

Online ticket sales are pretty easy to find- EventBrite and TicketTailor are ones we’ve used at Stareable that work well and are easy to set up.

Marketing the event you can pretty much use any of the marketing articles on this site for guidance! It’s just a live event instead of an online one.

1 Like
(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #3

Thanks Bri! Yeah I looked at EventBrite but wasn’t sure if they were going to charge me or not. Trying to reduce expenses. I found a cool looking backdrop I can custom make here for a decent price.

1 Like
(Sophia Styles) #4

Hi!

Do you need any help planning the event?