Any shows looking for new writers?

Does anyone know of any web series that might be looking for new writers? If so, please list them here along with contact info and job requirements. Hope this helps! Thanks!

1 Like

I currently write for my own show, The Late, Late News, but I’d also like to write for other shows just to grow my skills and gain experience.

I specialize in comedy, and I’m happy to share samples of my work with you. Please PM for more information. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there filmwritr4 we have a series that could use some new episodes. “Near Human” - short form sci-fi. You can find it here on Stareable. Would love to check out some sample of your work!

1 Like

Thanks so much, Paul! My show The Late, Late News is also on Stareable, and I will send you some samples of my work (both produced and non-produced) soon!

1 Like
1 Like

Hi there, I am looking for writers for our web series, TellyMime that is remotely produced.

I’d love to get in contact with you for a possibility of writing a few episodes for us. It is unpaid.

3 Likes

Hello, I saw that you were looking for writers for your web series and I was wondering if that’s still the case. I’m based in Chicago so I don’t know if that’ll affect things but I just thought if you were looking for writers, I just throw my name in the hat.

I’m cool with working unpaid and I was wondering what your show TellyMime is about so I can get an idea of what kind of show I will be writing for possibly. Hope we can do business and I don’t know if you need more than one writer but again just thought I ask if the gig is still open.

1 Like

Hi there, I will PM you more information.

1 Like

You ever done sketch comedy?

1 Like

Yes I have. My web series The Late, Late News is a sketch comedy, and I have also written several skits outside of that show. Would be happy to send some samples. Thanks for asking, and I’d love to write for you!

‘Nevekari’ are script writers who won awards and write science fiction, particularly about altering humans. They have written one, called Classical Ideal and are now completing another. Check out the classical Ideal page: Classical Ideal | Nevekari Scripts. Contact info is in the footer. They can work remotely plus travel.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Karen, and thanks for sharing your info!

Hey, everyone. I’ll throw myself out there as another writer available to help out on projects. Long time playwright, currently waiting on post-production to finish up on my first web series. I also write as part of my day job; good with taking ideas and running with them, and working to deadlines.

Cheers,
Jonathan

2 Likes