Are there any web series creators in Colorado on here?

(Mile High Nancy) #1

Hi, I am a web series creator in the Denver area. I wanted to see if there are any other creators here from Colorado. Would love to connect with you and see what your successes and goals are. Do you keep things Colorado themed? Thanks.

(Bri Castellini) #2

I grew up in Colorado! And sometimes wish I still lived there for the sole purpose of having more interesting locations available than the inside of different NYC apartments haha.

(Gabriel Crutchfield) #3

I have a scene that takes place in Colorado that I had to fake by combining footage shot in the Great Smoky Mountains with stock footage of the Rockies…does that count? :wink:

(Mile High Nancy) #4

You gotta get your camera out here. Way better that way.

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #5

Hi @MileHighNancy ! There’s a chance I might be moving to Colorado next year!

(Bri Castellini) #6

Where at??

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #7

Either Pueblo, Denver or Colorado Springs. It’s a BIG maybe but I’m feeling a change of scenery.

(Bri Castellini) #8

Wow that IS a big change of scenery. I have tons of friends in Denver/Boulder area- it’s a great place! I’m from a little town called Grand Junction (it’s just 4 hours west on I-70- there’s a better town just before it called Palisade that’s known for peaches and wineries if you’re into that sort of thing and want a weekend away once you’re living there.)