Are you new? Post here!

(Chanté) #141

Hello fellow filmmakers, writers, directors, actors, crew, etc.! We are new to the site and super excited about being a part of this community . Our show is called The Graceful Path, it is a web series. Christian/drama. Looking forward to engaging with you all. God bless!
Chanté

(King Jeff) #142

Hello guys. I’m King Jeff, co-creator of the hot detective web series Tales From The Murder Room: Season 1, which is doing very well on amazon prime. The link to the series is on amazon is:

So check it out when you get a chance and tell me what you think. We currently placed cardboard standees in AMC theaters as promotion for the series. We are currently working on season 2 and about to distribute limited DVDs for season 1. The official web site for the series is at www.talesfromthemurderroom.com. STANDEE%20AT%20AMC%20ELMWOOD Anyway…I’m glad to be here and would love to share some of our anecdotes with fellow web series creators.!
king%20jeff%20with%20standees%20at%20AMC%20Westbank|486x364

(Terrence Patterson) #143

Hello,

I am new to the forum but have read several articles about promoting my web series throughout production on our show, Half Past Jump Time.

Good luck to everyone on their projects and lets make art that will change the world.

1. Terrence Patterson
  2. Location: New York City
  3. Web series made (if any): Half Past Jump Time
  4. Preferred film roles: Producer
  5. The film thing you’re best at: development and budgeting
  6. The film thing you’re worst at: raising outside funds; attracting investors

(Domanique Cummings) #144

Hello Stareable! Please view my info below :smiley:

1. Name - Domanique Cummings
  2. Location - Alexandria, VA (Metro DC area)
  3. Web series made (if any) - Kennedy [Kennedy Web Series 🔜 12.30.18 (@kennedywebseries) • Instagram photos and videos](http://Kennedy on Instagram)
  4. Preferred film roles (writer, producer, director, actor, etc) - Writer/Director/Cinematographer/Editor
  5. The film thing you’re best at - Editing
  6. The film thing you’re worst at - Acting

(Chris Hackett) #145

Hello,

Im Chris Hackett, a creative from Brooklyn, NY. I had worked with a few groups to develop web series in the earlier days of youtube. Nothing really took off but definitely love the medium.

If anyone wants a Director, DoP, writer or producer let me know. I have alot of experience with Drama but definitely want to branch into other genres. Im probably best as director and worst as a boom operator. But Ill play any position someone might need if I can.

Hope to see everyones work and meet at the events.

(pietro dioni) #146

Ciao I am Pietro from Italy and I am new to stareable :wink:

1. Name Pietro Dioni
  2. Location Italy - Parma, Rome and Florence.
  3. Web series made (if any) D(io) - the adventure of a dreamer - In post production
    ** (we are working on an english page as soon I will have it I will **
    ** post it)**
  4. Preferred film roles (writer, producer, director, actor, etc)
    producer, exec prod, line prod, prod. Manager
  5. The film thing you’re best at Produce
  6. The film thing you’re worst at Acting

Looking forward to connect with you all!
Ciao

(Muriel Montgomery ) #147

Hi! This is cool, thanks for being here Stareable.
My name is Muriel Montgomery based in Los Angeles and I’ve made a few web series with my husband Nick Casalini.
We just put up our newest series Fam Club on Stareable. It’s a mockuseries about Drake’s brother and sister so nerdy he has to keep them hidden in Canada. We have an 8-episode first season out in the world and just did a bunch of festival submissions.
If you’re in LA, and wanna come to a screening of the second half of our first season - it’ll be at The Ruby LA (7518 Sunset Blvd) Friday Dec 14, 7:45 doors and Drake music, 8pm screening, done at 9pm and then we’ll hang out at The Pikey right up the street.
I’m a writer-creator-actress, but I also taught myself how to edit for this project. So I edited it too.
The film thing I’m best at - acting a fool on set.
The film thing I’m worst at - not talking shit to dudes when they start getting uptight about using the correct technical terms.
We’d love to connect with y’all on whatever social media you’re repping your show on too. Hit us up and we’ll follow back:
Instagram @famclubofficial
Facebook @famclubofficial
Twitter @famclubofficial
TikTok @famclubofficial (are you on TikTok yet? Do you like it?)
Also down to subscribe on YouTube to any shows out there fighting the good fight:

You guys rule.
xoxo