Behind the scenes pics anyone?

(Ian David Diaz) #1

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Dr. Seuss"

Hi gang, hows about showing us some behind the scenes stills from your web series - I’ll kick it off with these below. Anyone else got some behind the scenes still they’d like to share? Let’s be having them! :slight_smile:

(Ian David Diaz) #2

Sigh… I thought it would be fun sharing pics from behind the scenes of your own productions, it may spark interest from people to watch said web shows. Oh well, another dead post. :frowning:

(Herman Wang) #3

For our Season 4, we were full-tilt on just getting our shots done and I didn’t devote any time to BTS like in previous seasons. For that type of content I’m going to have to rely on bloopers.

(King Jeff) #4

Here are some production pics from our amazon prime detective web series ‘Tales From The Murder Room’: Season 1. The series is produced by brothers King Jeff & Gorio and all episodes in season 1 are directed and scripted by King Jeff.

(Ian David Diaz) #5

Cool, I just love behind the scenes stuff.

(Ian David Diaz) #6

Looks cool. Do you have a link so I can watch it?

(Steve O'Reilly) #7

Here’s a behind the scenes shot from last day of filming Team Mars Ep. 6. My co-director, Andy Ferguson, of course is taking the shot, but it still is fun to remember the day.

(Ian David Diaz) #8

Awesome shot Steve! Do you have a link to your web series?

(Ian David Diaz) #9

Has anyone got some behind the scenes footage they’d like to share? I find those fascinating, watching the scenes then seeing how it was constructed. Here’s a segment from mine, I hope to see others from you guys.

(Steve O'Reilly) #10

Here you go Ian! Here’s episode, but you can check out the other 6 episodes here as well

(Ian David Diaz) #11

Thanks Steve.

(Terrence Patterson) #12

BTH scenes from set of Half Past Jump Time.

(Ian David Diaz) #13

Looks interesting especially the title. Looks good HP!

(Ian David Diaz) #14

What a fun Ep, thanks for sharing mate.

(Joseph A. Eulo) #15

Here is Behind the Scenes of THE RESISTANCE. I took over 4k still images, put them on a timeline in premiere, stabilized the footage, and set it to music that captured the essence of the vibe on set. Enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/246186973

BTS The Resistance Day III from Joseph A. Eulo on Vimeo.

(Ian David Diaz) #16

Very clever Joseph, well-done mate.

(Ian David Diaz) #17

Anymore behind the scenes or stills guys, here another behind the scenes from my Web series - enjoy!

(Terrence Patterson) #18

Thank you very much.

(Ian David Diaz) #19

Anymore picture, anyone? Rebecca Gold’s leads - Katie Sheridan & Alison Collinge.

(Joseph A. Eulo) #20

Thank you Ian.