Behind the scenes pics anyone?

(steve) #41

Is that Jim Gaffigan doing the narrator’s voice? Sounds just like him.

(Deb Ethier) #42

Uhhh…no…it’s me! (with a bit of help from audio software)

(steve) #43

haha. so funny. You’ve just discovered how to reverse engineer his voice.

(Deb Ethier) #44

To be honest I never heard that similarity…I just hear me with the pitch lowered some when I listen to it!:slightly_smiling_face:

(Ian David Diaz) #45

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Dr. Seuss"

Anymore behind the scenes pics, anyone? It’s a way to promote your web series, come on let’s see more.

(Mika Marcovitz) #46

Do you have links on platforms that don’t require sign up in order to watch?

(Deb Ethier) #47

There’s my YouTube channel here if you want to check it out, and there’s also my Vimeo channel - let me know if you want that link as well. In addition to the Stareable link above, that’s it!

(Deb Ethier) #48

Actually, I remembered that another option is to watch the Vimeo episodes embedded right on my website/blog, https://22boneswebseries.blogspot.com/ under “Episodes” on the left, so I guess there are actually a few options!

(Allan Darius Brown) #49

Here’s a video of the music recording for one of my upcoming episodes- YouTube

(Deb Ethier) #50

That was INCREDIBLE! Excellent use of brass for that seriously exciting sound; really impressed! (I also love how the trombonist bumps the camera at one point when he gets a bit too energetic with the slide).

(Allan Darius Brown) #51

Thank you! :smiley: I had such a fun time writing the piece, and hearing it & watching it being played live made me so happy. Intending to do more of those behind-the-scenes vids while production continues. Thanks for the support ^_^.

(Ian David Diaz) #52

Behind the scenes from Rebecca Gold - Katie kills it with the Hockey stick :wink:

(Ian David Diaz) #53

Rebecca Gold Effects Reel
No budget effects on Rebecca Gold