BETA Test our latest feature!

(Stareable) #1

GET HYPE.

Introducing “Updates”

A social media management tool for web series creators on Stareable

See what it’ll look like in this sizzle reel above!

Starting soon, you can compose, schedule, and analyze the performance of your social media posts from Stareable. But before we launch this feature to everyone, we need your help testing it out!

If you’re interested in getting an early version of Stareable Updates for your show page, email Bri@stareable.com.

How it’ll work:

Once your account is upgraded with the Beta feature, you’ll also be added to a private category on this here filmmaker forum. There, you’ll be able to chat with other Beta-testers about how you’re liking or disliking the feature and communicate with Stareable directly about questions and concerns. We’ll periodically start conversations there to get a sense of how things are going, so please make sure to check it often!

Other things:

• During the Beta test period, please make sure at least two of the updates you post are to your Stareable page, which has been redesigned to make room! Updates posted to your page can be much longer than social media posts, and you can use them for things like text interviews with key cast and crew, production diaries, and more!
  • Try to use as much of the feature as possible, so you can get a fuller sense of what’s possible and what isn’t (and can tell us if we’re on the right track!)
  • Be honest. Like, brutally honest. We aren’t looking for people to validate our existing vision (though if there’s something you like, we definitely want to know!), we’re looking for filmmakers to give us their genuine reaction to the feature. If you can’t see yourself using this, tell us why! If something is confusing, don’t assume it’s you- it’s almost certainly us! We can’t make awesome things without you, so don’t hold back. We can take it.

(Bri Castellini) #2

@CommunityMVPs

(Bri Castellini) #3

@Ian_David_Diaz? @hermdelica (could be helpful for S4!)? @whoisjonporter? @Steve_OReilly? @ghettonerdgirl? @Alicia_Carroll? @OSTSG? @Anthony_Ferraro? @ThrowBigWords? @jonathankyall? @gmcalpin? @threeminutesfast? @barbaramcthomas? @afbarbag? @Alex_Spieth?

(Herman Wang) #4

I can give it a shot but I’ll be knee-deep in finishing S4 for a few more weeks.

(Bri Castellini) #5

That’s ok! It’s just social media management so any BTS or announcement content you need to get out there, this will help!

(Rod Brown) #6

When we saw the email, we had to respond!!! This is so DOPEness :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

(Bri Castellini) #7

Email me with your Stareable account email address and we’ll get you on the list!

(Rod Brown) #8

For sure! Doing it now

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #9

I can try it out, but I won’t be able to play around with it until next week.

(Bri Castellini) #10

That’s fine! Still working on getting it up and running anyways :slight_smile: