End Credit Commissions?

(Herman Wang) #1

I’ve become pretty handy at creating tight, snappy end credit sequences (including original music) because you want to keep viewers watching right until the end of your episodes.

If you’re interested in having me put something together for your series, please send me a message! I’m only making this offer on the Stareable forum for now.

Demo reel:

2 Likes
(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #2

Hey Herman! I hope it’s not too late to take you up on this offer! My credit rolls are so drab and I’m looking for something punchy so why not?!?

1 Like
(Herman Wang) #3

I can definitely help you out! Send me a private message and we’ll start figuring it out

1 Like
(Carlo Delmar) #4

The way that the Carmilla and CLAIREvoyant web series handled end credits is that they would show no end credits for all of the episodes before the last episode of the season, and in the last episode of the season they would show the entire season’s worth of credits. This approach may be preferable if a web series has a relatively large number of credits.

(Herman Wang) #5

That approach seems to me to be okay for the cast, but slighting the crew members - people that you can’t tell worked on an episode just by watching it.

1 Like
(Bri Castellini) #6

Yeah I agree- though maybe Carmilla added credits in the video description box? It’s been a while since I’ve rewatched…