Film Festivals, Which ones are you going too?

(Jon Chuby) #1

I’m gearing up for our film festival circuit with our show “Geoff and the Ninja” and our first festival we are heading to is the Miami Webfest. So I’m wondering if any other groups are going to be at the festival as well? It would be great to form a bit of a group so we can all fill the audience seats our at each others showings, nothing like an empty theatre if kill the hype of a film.

Are any other groups going there? Would be great to do the same thing for other festivals as well.

-Jon Chuby
Co-creator “Geoff and the Ninja”

(Bri Castellini) #2

@OSTSG @hermdelica @ghettonerdgirl I know y’all know the web circuit pretty well…

(Herman Wang) #3

Hi Jon,

I’ll be at Miami as well. It’s been pretty good for people viewing each other’s series in previous years :slight_smile:
Congrats on being selected!

For the most part I try to get to the festivals in the Web Series World Cup where feasible/affordable. Several of them are in the US, and there are also ones in Vancouver and Toronto.

(Melissa Malone) #4

Congrats Jon!! We won’t be in Miami this year (we had a year without a new season) but hopefully we will be catching you soon with our newest season coming out in a couple of weeks. :slight_smile:

We try to go to all the festivals we can when accepted (when we can afford it). So far we have managed to meet the coolest, most supportive friends from around the world which is pretty amazing. Each time we meet up again at a fest, it’s like summer camp! ha.

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #5

I won’t be going to Miami Web Fest this year since I didn’t have new content to submit, but I guarantee you will have a wonderful time there! Hopefully I will return the following year since it is one of my fave web fests. Enjoy!