FREE MINI-COURSE: How To Build An Audience And Create a Revenue Stream With Your Web Series

(Alex Le May) #1

FREE MINI-COURSE: HOW TO BUILD AN AUDIENCE AND CREATE A REVENUE STREAM AROUND YOUR WEB SERIES

YouTube is getting ever harder to build audience and monetize whether you’re breaking into the business or leaving your day-job to become a fulltime web series creator/filmmaker. So how can you build a truly engaged audience and make money as a web series creator or online filmmaker without it?

The mini-course I developed here is still in beta so that’s why I’m making it free. It’s part of a larger course I’m thinking about building around building your influence as a creator and monetizing your web series’ or online films.

In it you’ll learn:

• The 4 pillars of audience building

• A Facebook audience growth strategy you can use today to begin building your audience

• How to build a real business model around your content that will instantly get distributors to take you seriously

Audience & Business Model-How-To-Button
**Click on photo to watch course video

As this is a BETA, I want you to feel free to comment, make suggestions for things you’d like to see in it and tell me things you don’t dig so they never see the light of day again.

I’m always trying to bring value to you guys and give to actionable stuff to make your filmmaking path smoother, so I hope you find this useful and look forward to hearing from you.

As always, KEEP CREATING!!!