Have questions about Stareable/ for the Stareable team?

(Bri Castellini) #1

Since New Years Day lands on a Tuesday, and since Tuesday, as you know, is Forget The Box day, we wanted to do a Stareable team episode to look back on our insane year!

Do you have questions about:

• Stareable in general?
  • What we’re currently working on?
  • What we’re working on in the future?
  • Our 2018 and what we expected/ didn’t expect?
  • Our advice for creators based on all the series we’ve seen?

OR questions for:

@ajay, founder/CEO
@langatan, Head of Technical Stuff
@menglide, Head of Product and Design
@Bri_Castellini, Community Director

Ask them here and we’ll try to answer them for you!

(Bri Castellini) #2

@CommunityMVPs

(Herman Wang) #3

How do you feel about the first Stareable Fest and are you planning anything different for the next one?

(Ben Roethig) #4

@Bri_Castellini, as community director, where do you want to see Stareable evolve in the future?

(Bri Castellini) #5

Great question, Ben! I’ll probably open this up to all folks unless you also had specific questions for them as well!

(Bri Castellini) #6

@NicoleJButler @Steve_OReilly @JosephEULO @HPJT_2018 @Evie_Marie_Warner @Aquariarts @cagesafe @Ian_David_Diaz

(Meg Carroway) #7

What’s something that surprised you about this year? Something that you did that you didn’t think you would, or something that happened that was unexpected?

(Evie Marie Warner) #8

I cant really think of anything…

(Bri Castellini) #9

No questions about what Stareable does day to day, what we’re working on next, or how all the people came to Stareable?

(Evie Marie Warner) #10

I think u should talk about all of the above

(Steve O'Reilly) #11

Definitely interested in knowing what you guys do day to day. It’s interesting to see the four of you in the photo. Do you work collectively on ideas and direction? What do you want Stareable to be moving forward? How does Stareable “succeed”? What does Stareable think of Nofilm School?