Hey new people!

(Melissa Malone) #21

Welcome everyone!! :slight_smile:

(Robbie Ru) #22

Hi! Thanks for the tag Bri! I’m very excited to be a part of the community.

My name is Rob and I have a YouTube channel where I review user created short films. Typically, I find some random ones (not big budgets, films that I would make) and review them! It’s been a blast so far and I can’t wait to chime in on some of the films here on stareable!

In addition to the YouTube channel, I’m currently writing a short film while working 2 jobs (1 as a pizza tour guide!). I’m always looking to inspire my creativity and to learn more about filmmaking while making new friends along the way!

I haven’t had a chance to browse the other features on the site, but I’d love to learn more! Thanks for the post!

(Tyler Meacham) #23

:wave: I’m new as of 5 minutes ago! My name is Tyler and I’m a filmmaker from Richmond, VA. I’ve got a series premiering this Sunday, February 11th called Library Freaks about two unlikely friends dealing with mental illness.

It’s so awesome that there’s a whole community of people that enjoy this kind of original content. It’s much needed & very exciting.

If anyone is curious… here are some links to Library Freaks trailers, social media and more of what’s to come very soon: https://linktr.ee/libraryfreaks

(Bri Castellini) #24

Welcome, Tyler! Congrats on your new web series! My most recent web series also follows two friends dealing with mental illness- it’s called Sam and Pat Are Depressed.

(William E. Spear) #25

Tyler - Watched the trailer and behind the scenes video. Brilliant! Looking forward to LIBRARY FREAKS’ premiere. Regards, William

(Sophie Kokott) #26

Watched the trailer and absolutely loved it! Can’t wait to watch! Keep up the good work!

(Melanie Chiro) #27

Thanks Bri. These are really helpful.

(Bri Castellini) #28

Glad to hear it! Let me know if there are gaps you want filled or other topics you’d like to know more about!

(William E. Spear) #29

Tyler - Episode 10 brought me to tears. Please accept wishes for continued success with LIBRARY FREAKS and its message.