I hate making websites

(Evie Marie Warner) #1

its bad…i knw. but it is honestly the best I can do between time, money and just general know how. Not asking for input on how to make it better. It is still a work in progress. I have to have a page that includes the names of people who donated to our indiegogo page. and that is what our wall of heroespage is. Probably switching up what order the pages are listed on. I’m thinking the first page will eventually have all the episodes embedded.

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #2

Gotta start somewhere!

(Bri Castellini) #3

You know, you can now have a Stareable page of your own (which immediately gets you access to a cast and crew list and our Updates tool where you can post and schedule social media for free!) as soon as you have a trailer! Stareable.com/submit :wink:

(Evie Marie Warner) #4

okay…i don’t know for sure that this is going to be publically available for free. So I don’t know if it will be on stareable. or not. But in addition to Stareable, I also think having a website, an FB and a Twitter page is essential. Instagram, might depend on how often you think to post, such as behind the scene pics. But maybe that is just me. I took a whole class on this one semester and I wish I had more time to implement many of the stuff I learned. I think it is wonderable that you provide the community with that.

(Evie Marie Warner) #5

I just don’t like some of my layout options very much. I wanted to do wordpress but couldn’t find anyting that wanted to charge me hundreds of dollars upfront to host it. even though I like some of their features better. and I hate the header and footer color that i am stuck with and where my menu is located but can’t figure out how to change any of those things! oh well lol