Marty Shea - Co-creator of CollabFeature's new global web series "A Billion to One"

(Meg Carroway) #61

Where did you find the micro-funding? Any tips for finding funding?

(Collab Feature) #62

We’re doing our best to keep up with our schedule! If an episode isn’t ready for release then we’ll have to delay it a bit but we’re trying to avoid that.

(Collab Feature) #63

I think this might have to be the last question for this hour, but I’ll do my best to come back later and answer any other questions.

Hi Ken!

My partner, CollabFeature co-founder, Ian Bonner is computer genius and he’s good with the metrics. Each platform gives you reports especially youtube/google, you can learn a lot about where your viewers are coming from. Especially repeat viewers - the most important ones to watch because they are most likely to keep watching the show and tell other people about it.

(Bri Castellini) #64

Alright folks that about does it for today’s AMA! Huge big thanks to @CollabFeature for being here today! Check out their new series, A Billion To One, now online and coming soon to Stareable!

(Collab Feature) #65

Thanks to everyone for being here. This was a lot of fun!

Big thanks to Bri and Ajay for inviting me here and making Stareable such a cool forum.

(Meg Carroway) #66

Thanks, Marty!

(Amen J.) #67

Thank you, this was great! I want to hear more when you start doing docs on your platform :smiley: