Now Entering Anytown, USA: The Tide Filmed Because Otherwise Reshoot Everything!

(Darek Kowal) #1

Hi! I’m Darek Kowal, creator of the comedy/horror web series ANYTOWN, USA! My show tells the story of an every-day, All-American, modern family … of cannibals, living in suburbia and dealing with rude neighbors the best way they can … by eating them. Our first 10 episode season is available at our Official Site and Episodes 1-5 are streaming on Amazon Prime!

Another check in with my new show THE TIDE today! We filmed 3 more days this week, getting footage from episodes 1,2, 3,&4, both day and night shoots. We had to hop around considerably, both because it’s the most efficient way to shoot and because the house we film in is about to get a make over.

The kitchen, which has already been featured prominently in prior shoots, is about to have a new counter installed and the cabinets redone, meaning that if we didn’t shoot like mad men/women this previous week, nothing would match.

So, being the go-getters we are, The Tide Crew banged out everything that takes place in the kitchen, as well as several outdoor scenes. Check out our latest stills below and tell me what you think is happening in the scenes!

And, if anyone is wondering, the answer to your burning question is … YES.

I HATE THIS BEARD. MY GIRLFRIEND HATES THIS BEARD. SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND ME A FAKE BEARD SO I CAN SHAVE.

(Bri Castellini) #2

What I think must be happening:

Everyone is very concerned about you because your beard is abusing you. You keep coming home with black eyes and refusing to shave and they just want you to be ok. They miss the old, clean-shaven you. Can’t you see it’s hurting you?!?!

(Darek Kowal) #3

You’re not wrong …