Patreon Special Offer

(Kate Hackett) #1

Hello, hello!

I am so excited to announce that as a special thank you to any Patron who supports me at $5 and above by November 28th, I’ll be running a private, hour long Q&A Livestream held in December. We’ll talk about anything, from Alice to Ze Biz and I’ll be as candid as I possibly can. It will be recorded so people who can’t make the live hour can watch later – and, of course, questions can be submitted earlier. The link to join is http://patreon.com/katehackett

The entire hour will be filled to the brim. I’ll be showing off my writing process (including the oft mentioned Classic Alice plot line poster), notes from other productions (some of which never got off the ground, some of which did), and more. I’m super excited about this special offer; when I polled my patrons, it was the #1 requested perk and I’m thrilled to be able to bring it to them ….and you! Again: The link to join is patreon.com/katehackett

Right NOW, I would love to share what kinds of questions I might field so-- what would you ask me? What would you want to learn about?

(you are not at all limited to just one and, of course, don’t need to be a Patron to ask!)