Hello, I’m seeking a PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCED and self-motivated video editor/after effects visuals expert for several scenes of an ultra-low budget web series. Collaboration is key when it comes to working with our team, so excellent communication skills is a MUST. Tracking, digital integration, rotoscoping and cleanups such as removing elements from the shot or adding enhancements.
• Proficient in DaVinci Resolve, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere ONLY.
• They must have a go-getter mentality and leave their egos at the door.
• Proficient in workflow, understand file management and color proofing processes.
• A strong portfolio of video editing/graphics work.
• A bachelor’s degree in Film, Media Studies, Communication or related field.
• Must know how to transfer files via FTP
• U.S. based only.
• Mask out gaffer tape and
• Remove camera dust speck from several scenes, 1 episode
• Mask wall mounts, 1 episode
Total time for all scenes requiring effects is about 8 minutes.
Upon hire, all effects must be completed in 5-7 days. This position pays $275 and is non-negotiable. Selected applicants would have to provide an invoice and W-9/W-8. Payment would come directly from a finishing fund grant provided awarded by Scribe Video Center http://www.scribe.org and invoices are generally paid within 30 days. If interested, please email samples and/or URLs of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the show, please visit http://www.aquariarts.com/herrings.