Shameless Self Promo Thread: April 26th, 2019

(Stareable) #1

Welcome to our weekly Shameless Self Promo Thread!

In the comments, you are all free to share “Friday Asks,” or specific, actionable things we can all do to help you out.

Format your ask using this template:

*all other comments not using this template will be deleted

• Ask: [What you want people to help you with]
  • Show name:
  • Link: {episode/trailer/crowdfunding link}
  • Preferred Hashtag: {if applicable}
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options (include your show’s social media links, and make sure to keep character limits in mind):
  • Extras/further info: {if applicable}

Asks can include:

• subscribing to your YouTube/Vimeo channel
  • following you on social media
  • liking/commenting on a video
  • reviewing your show on Stareable
  • posting on social media about your show or crowdfunding campaign, etc.

You are not obligated to perform every “ask,” but if you’re going to ask something of us, it’s courteous to at least do one or two things for other people. This is a community, after all

(Jonathan Kaplan) #2

I’ve started a bite size webseries called Grading Animals w/ JKAPS, so get informed and also like and follow and subscribe and all that stuff.

3 Likes
(Bri Castellini) #3

Sam and Pat Are Depressed, a comedy mental health web series, is back for season 2! Check out the first 5 episodes (with new ones every Monday) here: https://stareable.com/series/view/sam-and-pat-are-depressed

• Extras/further info: If you wanna love us even more, all donations we get via our donation button on Stareable Enrich (labeled “I Hate Subscriptions”) will be rewarded with access to our full Sam and Pat Are Depressed GIF library! They’re great reaction options. See for yourself:

Machete
Cheers

2 Likes
(Deb Ethier) #4

Ep. 3 - gotta make me one of them lists!

2 Likes
(Deb Ethier) #5

Love the concept! Please consider the horned toad…any creature that looks like Edward G. Robinson needs an advocate!

3 Likes
(Ian David Diaz) #6
(Ian David Diaz) #7
(Herman Wang) #8

So I’m starting a new web series called Illuminagents, which will be like MIB-meets-wacky conspiracy theories. We’re making a pilot with which we’ll be looking for funding.

We just made our first casting announcement today. She’ll be a familiar face to fans of The Spell Tutor :wink:

2 Likes