Shameless Self Promo Thread- December 15th, 2017

(Stareable) #1

It’s Friday, which means it’s time for the Shameless Self Promo Thread!

In the comments, you are all free to share “Friday Asks,” or specific, actionable things we can all do to help you out.

Format your ask using this template:

*all other comments not using this template will be deleted

• Ask: [What you want people to help you with]
  • Show name:
  • Link: {episode/trailer/crowdfunding link}
  • Comment Prompt: [If you’re asking people to comment, enter a prompt to make it easier]
  • Preferred Hashtag: {if applicable}
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options (include your show’s social media links, and make sure to keep character limits in mind):
  • Extras/further info: {if applicable}

Asks can include:

• subscribing to your YouTube/Vimeo channel
  • following you on social media
  • liking/commenting on a video
  • reviewing your show on Stareable
  • posting on social media about your show or crowdfunding campaign, etc.

The community as a whole will use its discretion to decide which things are appropriate.

You are not obligated to perform every “ask,” but if you’re going to ask something of us, it’s courteous to at least do one or two things for other people. This is a community, after all

(Bri Castellini) #2

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

(Bri Castellini) #3

(Bri Castellini) #4
  • Ask: Tweet/post on FB about Sam and Pat!
  • Show name: Sam and Pat Are Depressed
  • Link: Seeka.tv/samandpat
  • Preferred Hashtag: #SamAndPatAreDepressed
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options: NOTE: in order to copy/paste this tweet, you’ll have to delete the spaces before and after “UndeadBurrito.” Why? I explain in extras/further info.

Check out @_ UndeadBurrito _ 's #SamAndPatAreDepressed episode 2: 'Breaking In a New Therapist," where Sam laments how much time is wasted on her background when meeting with a new shrink and Pat does… housework? Kind of? Watch on @seekatv: seeka.tv/samandpat

• Extras/further info: So our production company twitter name is impossible for me to type into this forum because it starts and ends with “_” which, on Discourse, makes a word italicised. So I can’t really pre-write a tweet all that well for you because obviously I’d want the Twitter @ so I can keep an eye on engagement. SO. If you don’t want to delete the spaces in the above pre-written tweet, you can click this link and just retweet it directly on Twitter.

(Jonathan Hardesty) #5

RT’d on my own account and the Flagon account.