Shameless Self Promo Thread- February 23rd, 2018

(Stareable) #1

Welcome to our weekly Shameless Self Promo Thread!

In the comments, you are all free to share “Friday Asks,” or specific, actionable things we can all do to help you out.

Format your ask using this template:

*all asks not using this template will be deleted

• Ask: [What you want people to help you with]
  • Show name:
  • Link: {episode/trailer/crowdfunding link}
  • Comment Prompt: [If you’re asking people to comment, enter a prompt to make it easier]
  • Preferred Hashtag: {if applicable}
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options (include your show’s social media links, and make sure to keep character limits in mind):
  • Extras/further info: {if applicable}

Asks can include:

• subscribing to your YouTube/Vimeo channel
  • following you on social media
  • liking/commenting on a video
  • reviewing your show on Stareable
  • posting on social media about your show or crowdfunding campaign, etc.

The community as a whole will use its discretion to decide which things are appropriate.

You are not obligated to perform every “ask,” but if you’re going to ask something of us, it’s courteous to at least do one or two things for other people. This is a community, after all

Shameless Self Promo - 2/26
(Bri Castellini) #2

(Kate Hackett) #3

In the proper thread this time…

I just started a discord server. https://discord.gg/5zrpz9T

Join us!

(Barbara Mc Thomas) #4

What is a discord server? Are you serving up discord?

Ask: Share our crowdfunding link
Show name: The Amehngers
Link: https://igg.me/at/Amehngers
Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options: They put the human in superhuman. They’re the Avengers but… meh. See the adventures of Earth’s Slightest Heroes. Crowdfunding now.

(Bri Castellini) #5

Remember to put the Twitter username and link into the prewritten tweet/FB post, so people can literally just copy/paste whatever you put :slight_smile: Example:

Check out @BrisOwnWorld’s #SamAndPatAreDepressed episode 2: 'Breaking In a New Therapist," where Sam laments how much time is wasted on her background when meeting with a new shrink and Pat does… housework? Kind of? Watch on @seekatv: seeka.tv/samandpat

You’d just be able to copy/paste that right into your Twitter “new post” section, and it includes the username I want to be tagged (so I can track who’s tweeting), my preferred show hashtag, AND the link to the show I Want them to watch