Shameless Self Promo Thread: May 10th, 2019

(Stareable) #1

Welcome to our weekly Shameless Self Promo Thread!

In the comments, you are all free to share “Friday Asks,” or specific, actionable things we can all do to help you out.

Format your ask using this template:

*all other comments not using this template will be deleted

• Ask: [What you want people to help you with]
  • Show name:
  • Link: {episode/trailer/crowdfunding link}
  • Preferred Hashtag: {if applicable}
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options (include your show’s social media links, and make sure to keep character limits in mind):
  • Extras/further info: {if applicable}

Asks can include:

• subscribing to your YouTube/Vimeo channel
  • following you on social media
  • liking/commenting on a video
  • reviewing your show on Stareable
  • posting on social media about your show or crowdfunding campaign, etc.

You are not obligated to perform every “ask,” but if you’re going to ask something of us, it’s courteous to at least do one or two things for other people. This is a community, after all

(Herman Wang) #2

Our series just won Best FX at last weekend’s Miami Web Fest. Another great accomplishment for our team!

3 Likes
(Ian David Diaz) #3

Well done man!

1 Like
(Ian David Diaz) #4

Congrats to Katie Sheridan, Neil Myers, and Team Rebecca Gold for their nominations at the 2019 - LIMPA

Rebecca Gold has been selected to screen online, during Tokyo Lift-Off Film Festival 2019. Again well done Team Rebecca Gold

2 Likes
(Herman Wang) #5

Thanks!
Hey, were you planning on attending Cote d’Azur? We haven’t had any real communication from them, and the website is still “Coming Soon”

1 Like
(Dan Mc Namara) #6

Free Live screening of Wish Weasel at the Museum Of The Moving Image in Queens!
Show name: Wish Weasel
Link: https://bpt.me/4094328
Preferred Hashtag: #wishweasel
Only 25 tickets left to the free screening of my web series!
Watch the first episode here: https://youtu.be/kLuTarRS35k

2 Likes
(Ian David Diaz) #7

Yes I’m going Herman, but I’m also going to the Cannes film fest so my tickets and flight are booked, I got an email from Clinton H.Wallace, I’m assuming he runs it, he says

“Our screenings will be on the 20th starting at 11:30 am at the Grey D’Albion, we are trying to get a bigger venue because of overwhelming response for that I will keep you updated”

So we’ll see what happens - it’s all an adventure as far as I’m concerned I’m going to report back right here on Stareable and let you guys know if it was a good fest or not.

Are you going, Herman? Do let me know.

(Herman Wang) #8

I (and two other North American-based creators I know) aren’t going because 2 weeks’ notice isn’t really enough time to make travel arrangements if you’re not relatively close like you are.

I’d be interested to know how it goes - they seem a little disorganized, but it’s their first year, I suppose.

1 Like
(Ian David Diaz) #9

That’s a shame mate it would have been nice to meet up with you for a chin wag and a beer.
This was sent this via the organizer:
https://www.prlog.org/12769162-cote-dazur-webfest-will-debut-at-the-72nd-cannes-film-festival-at-the-gray-dalbion-cannes.html?embed&fbclid=IwAR3OisEv0D6IaF17Jhc4QRVwZdX83eV1VQv4sCgjJQ7yKD9t6M9fI5aCTiY
I’ll report back Herman.

1 Like
(Ethan Pavone) #10

Check out my series and share with others, I am about to drop the 9th episode (3rd episode of the 2nd season) and while I have a small fan base I really want to expand.
“Jim Morrison Goes to Hell to Save the Soul of Rock N Roll” (season 1)
“Jim Morrison Goes to Outer Space to Punch Satan in the Face” (season 2)
jimgohell.com

![OFFICIAL%20|403x500]