Shameless Self Promo Thread: October 5th, 2018

(Stareable) #1

Welcome to our weekly Shameless Self Promo Thread!

In the comments, you are all free to share “Friday Asks,” or specific, actionable things we can all do to help you out.

Format your ask using this template:

*all other comments not using this template will be deleted

• Ask: [What you want people to help you with]
  • Show name:
  • Link: {episode/trailer/crowdfunding link}
  • Comment Prompt: [If you’re asking people to comment, enter a prompt to make it easier]
  • Preferred Hashtag: {if applicable}
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options (include your show’s social media links, and make sure to keep character limits in mind):
  • Extras/further info: {if applicable}

Asks can include:

• subscribing to your YouTube/Vimeo channel
  • following you on social media
  • liking/commenting on a video
  • reviewing your show on Stareable
  • posting on social media about your show or crowdfunding campaign, etc.

The community as a whole will use its discretion to decide which things are appropriate.

You are not obligated to perform every “ask,” but if you’re going to ask something of us, it’s courteous to at least do one or two things for other people. This is a community, after all

(Arthur Vincie) #2
  • Ask : Can you contribute/share to our Seed & Spark campaign?
  • Show name: Three Trembling CIties, Season 2
  • Link: Three Trembling Cities Season 2 | Seed&Spark
  • Comment Prompt: Help us create the second season of “Three Trembling Cities,” the award-winning intimate look at the inner lives and daily struggles of NYC’s immigrants
  • Preferred Hashtag: #threetremblingcities
  • Prewritten tweet/Facebook post options Help us create season 2 of “Three Trembling Cities,” the award-winning intimate look at the inner lives and daily struggles of NYC’s immigrants Three Trembling Cities Season 2 | Seed&Spark
  • Extras/further info: Thank you so much!

(Ian David Diaz) #3

REBECCA GOLD my 5-part, series is now released. Here is the link:

What is it about?

A gay, lonely, geeky, highly skilled assassin goes rogue when she encounters her high school crush. Rebecca is an assassin, she is smart, geeky, savvy, brave assassin. She is a virtual encyclopedia of geekiness whether it is comics, television, movies, or superheroes. To put it simply, Rebecca is the voice of the niche audience we are trying to attract. If you’re a movie/TV geek then you’ll love this, and if you’re not you’ll still love it.

We would appreciate it if you could subscribe to our Youtube channel: YouTube 1

And our Facebook page: Rebecca Gold the series - Home | Facebook

Rebecca Gold - Interviews part 1

Link below:

(Anthony Ferraro) #4

• Please Sub To Our Shows Youtube Channel
• Galactic Galaxy Ep 1-6
• CLICK THIS LINK PLZ: SEASON ONE HERE: http://bit.ly/2xBevk9
We Could Use Your Help On This The Views & Feedback #'s Have Been Awesome, Because We Released The Whole 6 Episodes ala Netflix Style People Are Not Subscribing, Which makes Sense I Just need Your Help To Get Our Sub # To 1 K. Sorry For long Explanation :wink: Regardless Thanks For All The Amazing Support Here On Stareable!

(Jonathan Kaplan) #5

Please FOLLOW our Seed and Spark campaign! We are all broke as fuck but a follow means something on there!

(Barbara Mc Thomas) #6

Ask: Please check out the second episode of our comedy series. And then you’ll probably want to see the first episode and of course share it with everyone you know with your enthusiastic endorsement.
Show Name: The Amehngers (The Avengers but…meh)
Link: https://youtu.be/O6et3dt8-do

(Bri Castellini) #7

Did you crowdfund for this show, Ian? I can’t remember

(Ian David Diaz) #8

No Bri, I used my own money, I spent very little, I have been a filmmaker for 20 years now, have worked on big budget, low budget, and micro-budget movies in the independent sector, started when that was all the rage, the late 80s into the 90s, my first movie The Killing Zone won awards. We did our own crowdfunding to make that one and that was when there was no internet and no social media. How we did it is another story but a fun one, I’ll tell you some time. :slight_smile: In fact, we may have been the first to do it. I have never been part of the British TV or film industry, I did try though, didn’t get anywhere, that’s another story. I know every trick in the book when it comes to no budget filmmaking, and I used all of them on this. Everyone worked on it for free, the actors loved the script and the crew - the majority of them had little to no experience. I fed them and paid their travel expense, they helped me and I taught and gave them experience, that was the trade-off.

Here’s some behind the scenes footage