Stareable Collections - Only Able to See the 1st Video in My Collections - What Am I Doing Wrong?

(Erica) #1

Hello All,

I am new to Stareable and guessing I am missing something obvious here, but I have been trying to build some Collections on Stareable. Every time I do though, I can only see the first video I add to the Collection and cannot see the subsequent videos. I’ve looked at other people’s Collections and again, I can only see 1 video in them.

Am I missing something here? How do I see the other videos (beyond the first one) that people add to a Collection? Or is there a glitch in the system?

Thanks so much for your insights.

Erica

(Bri Castellini) #2

Are you clicking on that first video? Only the first in the collection will show up as a collection thumbnail

(Erica) #3

I’m clicking on the Collection name, and it is only showing me the first video in the Collection.

Just reattempted this with this Collection: https://www.stareable.com/users/undeadburrito/collection/undead-burrito-productions and I see 2 videos, but when I click on this Collection that I created last night and added a number of videos to, the only video I see is the first one I added: https://www.stareable.com/users/ericahargreave/collection/vancouver-web-fest-2018-official-selections

1 Like
(Bri Castellini) #4

Hah that’s my collection! I just clicked the link and saw all four- you do have to scroll a bit to see the third and fourth. I do only see one episode in your VanWebFest one though. Passed along to our tech team!

1 Like
(Erica) #5

I’ll try readding to that Collection now and see what happens as maybe there was a glitch with adding additional titles last night.

1 Like
(Bri Castellini) #6

I just made a test collection and it happened for me too. Tech has been alerted and is on it!

1 Like
(Erica) #7

Great. Thanks Bri!

1 Like
(Bri Castellini) #8

Can you try again? I think we fixed it…

1 Like
(Erica) #9

You did fix it. I tried a few minutes ago. As soon as I added a new video to each of the Collections that I’d created, all the other videos I’d added showed up in the Collection.

1 Like