The cable news parody/satire web series, THE LATE, LATE NEWS, is currently looking for a showrunner to oversee the remaining episodes of season 2 and all of season 3. He/she must be able to:
- Coordinate and keep in regular email and/or phone contact with writers, cast and crew
- Assemble contact information, production reports and task lists through Excel spreadsheet
- Review, edit and give feedback on scripts from each writer
- Schedule shoots with cast and crew for each episode
- Assign key tasks to writers’ room, cast and crew
- Document and archive important production records (text and media files) through Dropbox
Must have experience writing in the comedy genre, along with an awareness of current news events and personalities. Must have a strong yet flexible creative voice, decisive leadership skills, and an ability to work well with others. Must also be able to work with Dropbox and Excel spreadsheet programs.
Non-paying position, but applicants will receive professional exposure and on-screen credit for their work. At least some experience in showrunning a web series is required.
For more information, contact Chris Hadley at firstname.lastname@example.org.