Press for/more info about Margaret
Margaret was a writer on the following Pemberley series: The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (as well as spinoffs Better Living with Collins and Collins and Maria of the Lu), Emma Approved, and Welcome to Sanditon.
From her Pemberley Digital bio:
Margaret Dunlap writes for both the small and smaller screens. She spent most of 2012 writing more than thirty episodes of the Streamy and IAWTV award-winning transmedia series The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, where she also served as a co-executive producer. Proving that the reward for a job well done is another job, she is now an Executive Producer and co-showrunner on Pemberley Digital’s follow-up project: Welcome to Sanditon. Her television credits include episodes of Eureka (SyFy) and ABC Family’s cult-hit The Middleman. She tweets as @spyscribe.
If you can’t make it to the AMA tomorrow, leave comments below with questions for her! Topics may include:
- How do you get to write for web series?
- How do you get to write for TV?
- How do you make a living as a writer?
- Writing supplemental web series content/ companion series
- Writing in a writer’s room
- and more! It’s ask me ANYTHING, after all