Unmotivated. Send help!

(Jaime Lancaster) #1

Uuuuuuuugh I have a lot of work to do this weekend and some of it I want to do and other stuff I want to do less but it’s all important. How do you guys motivate yourselves when staring down the barrel of a million things and ZERO motivation?

(Bri Castellini) #2

I’m definitely no expert here because, as you’ll all learn soon when we recap the September 2018 goals, I’ve done almost nothing this month lol. But setting a schedule (while also scheduling in breaks) always helps me. I’m doing it right now, actually! We’ll see how it goes…

(Jaime Lancaster) #3

What does your schedule look like?

(Bri Castellini) #4

I’ll send a pic when I’m done :slight_smile:

(Bri Castellini) #5

(Meg Carroway) #6

“Girls Only Photoshoot”?

(Bri Castellini) #7

hahaha me and two friends all need new headshots so instead of paying someone we’re doing a small photoshoot with my nice camera, taking turns so we all get some fresh shots. I started calling it “girls only photoshoot” is because I’m a deviant

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #8

Like Bri, I am no expert, BUT I find that if I do one or two easy things on my list it builds some confidence to tackle the more difficult and time-consuming goals. Also, a vision board can work wonders as I learned from @SecretLivesPS to build some motivation.

(Ghetto Nerd Girl) #9

Bri, are all your weekends that jam-packed?!? :sweat_smile:

(Bri Castellini) #10

Haha with two projects in post-production plus a podcast, yes! And it’s even worse now because I have 5+ hours/day of rehearsal for a play I agreed to act in last minute.