WEB SERIES & FILMMAKING GUIDE: TECHNIQUES & TIPS VIDEO SERIES

first-time-filmmaker

(Anthony Ferraro) #1

Hello, I’m Anthony Ferraro, creator director of the sci-fi comedy web series Galactic Galaxy available here on Stareable and I do a weekly Sci-Fi “How To” YouTube Show Create Sci-Fi with plenty of informative videos and articles.

Web Series Maker Friends, I am sure like me most of you wear many hats when making your series or you just are overwhelmed with all the steps to realize your vision. I want to share my Filmmaking How-To Videos, Writing, Casting, Crowdfunding, Storyboards, Celebrity CastingPosters, Trailers, etc. I’ve created this video summary of all the Filmmaking tips & tricks videos I made for you this past year. You can make 2019 the year you go on that web series making adventure! Enjoy :wink:

(Chris Hackett) #2

I stumbled onto your channel a while ago and thank you so much for the content you put out. Also for being you. Been loving the dollar store runs and definitely got me looking at alot of cheap stuff differently.

Anyone looking for inspiration go check this guy out. If you have the ambition he teaches you how you can make a sick sci-fi piece. “Triangulate” and all the content surrounding it should be a class in diy with style.

(Anthony Ferraro) #3

Thank You For Saying That.