Webinar: How To Market Your Web Series... The Fun Way!

(Bri Castellini) #1

Thanks everyone who stopped by live! If you couldn’t make it, above was the first of our new WEBINAR series! Check it out and let me know if you have any additional questions in the comments below :slight_smile:

(Eleanor Gaver) #2

Hi Bri, I couldn’t watch live but I just watched and it was incredibly helpful. Thank you for being so generous with your time and ideas. I’m so happy to have joined your community. My only wish is that we could all meet IRL rather than on line. Thank you so much! Eleanor

(Bri Castellini) #3

I’m so glad it was helpful! We’re actually doing another one, about defining your audience, next month! RSVP here: Webinar: How To Define And Find Your Audience!

Where are you based? Stareable is in NYC but I’ve also got some traveling planned to fests around the country we could maybe meet up at!

(Herman Wang) #4

A reminder that International Women’s Day is coming up on March 8th, which is a great opportunity to market your female-featuring/feminist series, like ours (The Spell Tutor).

(Bri Castellini) #5

Also, reply to our Women’s History Month tweet from Monday to promote and we’ll retweet!