Websites and Podcasts that review indy web/tv series

(Marc Unger) #1

Hope everyone’s having a good and productive day. I mean unless you’re in the part of the world where it’s night time. In that case, sweet dreams. Anyway, does anyone know who we can submit to for a credible review of our work? We expect to be launching all eight first season episodes of our series “Thespian” and I’d like to start building up our press. If you want to see the trailer and some clips from the series, feel free to check out www.thespianseries.com and thanks in advance for your help!

Marc

(Bri Castellini) #2

This article has a good list of web-series-friendly sites to check out (at the bottom, but the full article has lots of strategies for HOW to reach out to them which might be helpful!):

(Bri Castellini) #3

And tagging our friends at @thedailyfandom specifically!

(Marc Unger) #4

Thanks so much for this Bri.!

(Bri Castellini) #5

The big, non-specific tip, is to find other web series in your genre/at your level and stalk THEIR press. I have two tabs open on my browser right now because a show similar to the shows I make just got a write-up and I need to organize the contact info into my press contact list! Found out about them on Twitter.