What are your creative goals for February?

(Amen J.) #41

I was approved for the budget of one of my series pitches, but they misunderstood the total I was asking… decided not to proceed. Still waiting to find out this week if I can get grant to do another episode of Secret Lives. And waiting to hear back on another freelance gig…The waiting game is strong these days in my world :slight_smile:

(Joseph Steven Heath) #42

FINAL UPDATE:

• The Watch-A-Thon of Rassilon: Upload The Monster of Peladon. :white_check_mark:
  • WoR: Make/Queue Gifs, Record, Edit, and Upload Planet of the Spiders. :white_check_mark:
  • WoR: Record a Third Doctor Special. :white_check_mark: (I also finished the GIFs and editing.)
  • Edit a rough cut of what I have filmed of My Two Clones. :negative_squared_cross_mark: (Again, I didn’t even touch it. I’m going to make this goal smaller next month, so maybe I can actually meet it…)
  • Road Trippy: Write a chapter. :white_check_mark: (Wrote 2 or 3 chapters, actually!)
  • Submit a thing or two to the Stareable Fest. :white_check_mark: (Two submissions!)
  • Watch a couple web series and write about them for this very website. :white_check_mark:

I also helped get an issue of a comic book written!

I also got accepted into a film festival!

And some famous people contributed some blurbs to a book I co-wrote!

The only thing I failed on was editing My Two Clones. It’s bigger and messier than I intended, so I’ve left it alone because it stresses me out. I’ll finish it, though. I will!

(Bri Castellini) #43

Congrats!!! I didn’t do amazing because I was alerted in the beginning of the month (after making all my goals) I’d need to move, which I’m doing tonight and tomorrow, so that set me back lol. However, I did pretty ok in spite of this. I started assembling the horror film, promoted the YouTube release of my new series, and did all the closed captioning!

(Bri Castellini) #44

Oh nooo! That’s so weird, but fingers crossed for the freelancing!

(Bri Castellini) #45

Doooooood. Congrats!

(Melissa Malone) #46

Oy! I can literally do nothing while moving so I’m super impressed!

(Herman Wang) #47

Not bad, locations are pretty much figured out, casting is mostly done and our table read is in a few days

(Bri Castellini) #48

If you completed your goals, share this image and tag us on social media @stareable so we can celebrate with you!

(Emma Drewry) #49

i’d say i got to about 90% of these!
we are fully cast with an incredibly talented ensemble that we love
our scripts are all now going through production edits
the pilot is broken down and we’ll have breakdowns of the rest of the season by wednesday
our preproduction team isn’t complete but it’s definitely underway! we have a production designer, producers, graphics people and a web dev, and an assistant direction and assistant DP
today’s task is getting a solid list of indiegogo perks done!

(Robbie Ru) #50

So close yet so far. Haha. Congrats to those who completed all goals!