What do you need help with right now?

(Bri Castellini) #21

Hi William! Out of curiosity, why the preference towards shooting with smart phones and tablets?

(William E. Spear) #22

Bri - Perhaps comfort is a better word. I’ve shot two shorts on a tablet. Regards, William

(Jonathan Hardesty) #23

Agreed. You don’t need to confined to one location for your house scenes as long as you plan it all ahead and make sure the layout makes sense for anyone watching your show. Finding the right hallway / main living room area will probably be the hardest ones to lock down, but from there you can basically make one bedroom look like many. Cheating can be a lot of fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

(dan sherman) #24

Finding a production company in Miami to shoot a web series. I have many quotes but they are all very expensive. I need a DP, cameras, sound and lights.

(Bri Castellini) #25

I would suggest not looking for a complete crew, but instead finding individuals and building your own! Individuals are less expensive than an established company. I would also recommend checking out these articles for crewing help:

(Melissa Malone) #26

Locations for the upcoming season of OSTSG- filming late summer 2018. The biggest location we need is the main one, a house we can make appear fairly secluded (in the script its a secluded farm house but we are flexible on that). It will be needed 6-8 days and we are hoping to find someone with a vacation house, etc that won’t be needing it for the week. Tall order!